After creating a Roadpass account or using it to log into a partner app for the first time, you may run into a page that says "We've sent you a verification email". You'll need to verify your account before you can use it and you should receive a Roadpass verification email within a few minutes.
- If you don't see the message in your inbox, check your spam/junk folder in case it got filtered there.
- If you can't find the message anywhere, click the "I didn't get an email" button on the verification page to request another.
- If you tried requesting another and still can't find the message in your inbox or spam folder, check if you entered your email correctly during sign-up. Look at the line on the verification page that says what inbox we sent it to, this line is pointed out below. If you mistyped your email, you can find information for fixing this here: I spelled my email wrong during sign up, how can I fix this?
- If you see the message in your inbox but receive an error that the link is expired when you try to verify your account, click the "I didn't get an email" button on the verification page to request another. The verification links are only valid for 24 hours, so check your inbox again shortly after requesting another!
- If you already successfully verified your account but are still on the verification page while trying to sign in, click the "I've already verified" button so that we can check the verification status again.
If you've tried these steps but still have trouble getting past the verification page, please get in touch with us and we'd be happy to help you out!